Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jacksonville Fl Waxing

rid of the pig! A contest

for the first time I read the blog of Gaia, and later on many others, a proposal which I decide to join ... I am not convinced that this is used to much, but remain silent is even less, and at least it allows me to express my outrage. What I'm talking I do not think you need to specify ... I will only paste here the motion is based on Madama bavareisa and Kemikonti . Go to their blog if you want to join.

"here we go again, a group of bloggers stoves insulting behavior towards women in the prime minister. Attitudes already known for a while, alas, but now they have really gone beyond all limits, manifesting itself in a clear and unambiguous to eyes of anyone with a little common sense and a dose of dignity.
Even if we were to comment on the large number of accessions and collections of recipes for "Put fennel into dinner," was one of the recurring thoughts Look down, it can not be really more ... Something was brewing in our kitchens, and we're not talking about kefir and yeast, which does not advocate the voglian there, I'm so good and so much fan housewife bon ton, the greater and the more self-esteem, but ... oh, well! add a little dignity to our belief. That dignity was trampled on in recent months a nerve ...

E 'in turmoil our ability to react, to demand respect, by those who govern us with the means at our disposal : the word, and the irony .... ladles and pans! This is enough! (Here the link to the petition launched by Conchita De Gregorio, on newspaper of which he is Director).
"when women are chosen and awarded on the basis of merit but not to something else with the professionalism, commitment, intelligence has little or nothing to do, was poured upon the 'futility of their sacrifice "(G. Bongiorno, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee)

who is disgusted by what we should publish a recipe for Sunday, February 6 in which the protagonist is a pig ... no matter if you cook a sumptuous rack or a bologna sandwich, not a real contest, but an initiative of dissent ... photographed a frankfurter, if you do not have time to cook, but also participate! And for the non-food bloggers, simply open a post and comment ... freewheel!

Just expose the banner of the initiative, in the post explaining the reasons for their participation, your reasons of disgust, and tell the adhesion between the comments in this post and / or In the analogous post you'll find at Kemikonti. (Gaia this time, creator and champion of last year, will give us his invaluable help behind the scenes)
also apply the recipes already published, and of course not only by women! ^ _ ^
For heaven's sake we will not change the fate of the country, already the last time there were people who said he does not want to mix politics and cuisine. Well, I will quote dardadi, a commentator of the last initiative, "everything we buy in order to prepare a dish .. is political, to make ends meet is an act of heroic politics today" and adds that our being worthy of working women respect goes far beyond the four walls of a kitchen reassuring.

How did the idea of \u200b\u200bthe pig? Well ... by analogy, of course! Surely you will find thousands ways to make it palatable and to exorcise a bit ... '... and get rid of at least virtually!


Good food!


recipes NB The list will be compiled in a separate post from February 6, when saran made them all! now we are preparing for "offline"


Well ... my reasons are those millions of other women like me, that to achieve what they have studied, worked, suffered, were brought into play with your brain, through their professionalism, their desire, with their intelligence, were not stripped, not sold, they have not bent.
I'm not rich if we want to be rich in money, gain in a year that these girls earn premier of our guests in an evening maybe, but I'm proud of what I did, of what I sent to my daughters, the ideals that have brought forward and they too believe. So I am rich inside.
I feel offended by what the world is thinking of Italian women. I feel offended by the fact that we owe to anyone who is in the world.

Pig ... is a compliment. But I adhere, and then hoping not to talk anymore. It disappears from the scene. Cotto ..... and eaten!






My recipe, which I participate in the initiative is that of pork tenderloin with mushroom sauce, published here.


Enjoy Mr. B!


0 comments:

Post a Comment