Friday, January 7, 2011

Big Trebuchet Blueprints.com

soft and flat breads with yeast

A diary unusual


28/12/2010

attracted the experience, and enthusiasm of post Vale Tork and Olga -Felix, on the afternoon of Christmas I decided to undertake the adventure of creation of the yeast. Basically, I said to myself, I was able to grow and live a kitten a few days, a huge commitment for people like me working and would prefer to stay that night to prepare bottles, I never discouraged the idea of \u200b\u200bfollowing a child who is dedicated to one quarter of an hour every 2-3 days??
Army optimism (but today 28 December, at a distance of about 68 hours after the birth of my baby is a bit 'waning ....) I have carefully followed the ingredients and recommendations, is that of one of the other. And that I made a paste with these ingredients: 100 grams of rice flour, 100 grams of flour Schar Mix B (I had no home in cornmeal thin), 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, about 150 ml of warm water.
I mixed all achieve a soft but not soft, I then put in a Pyrex bowl, covered with a cotton cloth and placed in the oven is off course, the dark and not very warm but far from least drafts. I photographed after 24 hours and the issue was this:




I recently re-photographed, and then as I said about 68 hours ( less than three days), and here it is:



Something has changed, but I expected something more striking, I do not know if that's okay, look anyway a few more hours and then execute my first refreshment .... continuing to look forward to all signs of life and hoping to get one so I jumped into this business: a bread even better than what I got over the years and I am very satisfied, but when you can get better, do not let no stone unturned !
The "refreshment" (oh how many times I read the words of Felix Vale before and understand how to behave!) Is to take a portion of the yeast, add the same amount of flour and water just enough to regain the consistency soft but not soft before fermentation. Otherwise, when the yeast is ready, serve to make the dough for bread or pizza or whatever.

29/12/2010


Last night, after three days of "creation" of yeast, I made my first drink. As per the instructions of my teachers, I picked up 200 grams of LM, we I added 100 grams of rice flour, Mix B 100, and 150 ml of warm water. Then I put the Pyrex bowl to rest, covered with a cotton cloth. With the remaining LM

I did my first test of dough ... tonight, after about 24 hours, I found a much yeast, but not swollen and I have ventured to make bread, but overcome by curiosity, I stretched into a thin sheet with the help of a little 'flour, I cut into small diamonds that I fried in hot oil ... I did some short pieces of fried dough. They are inflated and become crispy outside and soft inside, the taste was fantastic , I defy anyone to understand that they were gluten-free, from the table are gone within a sigh! I have not photographed anything because I was too fast ... I will next time.
What is very encouraging ... I'd love to have good bread Year's Eve!!



30/12/2010

I would say that something is really changing ... distance of 36 hours of refreshment, the LM is inflated and filled with bubbles. 48 hours was more swollen and I run the second party, this time using the LM 300, 300 from rice flour and mix B and about 220 ml of warm water. Not having time to do a test body for the bread, I reluctantly threw away the rest. My desire for a good bread for dinner, 31 the reference to the evening of the Epiphany!


January 3, 2011
the evening of January 1, before going to work for one of the first transplant year, I ran the third party of the LM, which was second in the 48 hours from fermented well. The smell of acid instead convince me enough, but reading the posts of my teachers I am reassured. However, the big chill of recent days has meant that my house was not much of a hot, and fearing that he resented my LM I put it to rest covered with a warm cloth on a stool next to the radiator, in these days always on. I also decided to make a small change, slightly increasing the dose of warm water from 220 to 250 ml. The mixture was then softer, but having used a partial flour dietary foods, then added fillers, I thought about doing the right thing. Here's how I found on LM tonight, after about 48 hours


I swear I'm excited!

then I ran the third party, and the remaining I did a soft dough bread. I used the recipe for soft bread Felix, namely 350 g of LM, 350 water, 500 grams of flour (I used 200 Schar Mix B, 200 Bi-Aglut for bread and pastries, 100 Mix It g DS), 5 g of honey, 2 teaspoons salt, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.

As the temperatures rose and the house is more hot I went back to the rest of LM in the oven, and there I put the bread dough.


January 5, 2011

last night when opening the oven after 24 hours from the party I was shocked ... so do not know what to do mess with your computer and have ruined the photos I had taken. The public, however, because the same for me are the witness of a historical event:


Obviously I decided to make bread ... I made some quick bread, the result was very good, although I (But I), we felt that a fund acid worried me. Even the photos of the bread are damaged be gone, the only decent result here:



I must say that apart from the great taste , like so incredible bread gluten: the texture is in fact different from bread made so far ... My husband, who is my fiercest critic and much prefer my bread gluten, did not even realize it was gluten-free! And my friend Michael, who instead has always enjoyed the taste of my bread, but it is also very impartial judgments, has tasted the next day without heating (ie in the worst conditions for gluten-free bread) and found it to taste good even if like me you felt a bit acidic, and above it described as "more panos" in texture than usual. I'm really happy, but I can not wait to do it again, hoping that the acidic tip is gone.


January 6, 2011
Today, even after 36 hours from the fourth party, the LM was so swollen that I refreshed, and I made the dough for the bread soft in Thermomix, the same recipe given above, then leaving him there to rise. The result after about 5 hours was this:



left the LM, left to ferment in a larger bowl as the result of the last refreshments, and the right ìimpasto for bread, more than doubled in the bowl of Thermomix.
I ran the refreshment of the LM to set aside, and I mixed up again quickly the bread dough (still in the Thermomix) then working as I always do: a few tablespoons of dough into a rectangular shape to get two loaves of bread, and focaccia sandwiches and then, working so the dough:


I prepare a bowl full of flour and threw a few spoonfuls of dough then rolled in flour with a spoon. Then I take the mound of dough into hand and gently form a ball that slowly baking paper directly on the cook in the pan where the bread. That is if I want to make sandwiches. If I want to make focaccia, made to crush the ball gently to flatten it well.


I made the balls to rise gently as I did two cuts on the surface, while I brushed with the good oil focaccia, with your fingers and then forandole milling, the first firing of salt. I did not rise much, just enough time to bring the oven temperature, so no more than half an hour. Then I baked it all together, bread loaves and crushed in a convection oven at 200 ° C.


After twenty minutes I was smelling of crushed and baked into rolls so beautiful that I felt like jumping around the kitchen!


... Then the glass of the oven I looked forward to the two loaves, which took a look nothing short of amazing, and defended with nails and teeth and focaccia sandwiches continued the assault of her husband and daughter fermiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! ! I have to take pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are the rolls in and out ...

... the inside of schiacciatine ...

... and bread, great bread, the best never left my oven! Crispy, not at all crumbly, soft and tasty as Michael says, "panos", aroma by fainting ... and the crust! It sounds silly but I watched entranced this crust, with Silvia that I tease, but from the mother, it seems that your furnace has made a baby!

... Tonight I worked again for another transplant, and so I had to postpone the publication of this post tonight. But throughout the night took me a wonderful feeling of contentment that perhaps those who are not celiac or parent of a celiac child can not understand in full. See my daughter steal the bread, eat taste of unaccompanied or with only a trickle of oil and salt, to receive compliments of my husband who has put aside the bread for my gluten, and suffer many years after the taste and texture of bread that I had forgotten ... is no exaggeration to say that made me happy? Maybe. Or maybe not ... good bread because I think it's a great pleasure for all, and those who are intolerant to gluten loses this pleasure. The conclusion is tonight: leccatevi mustache. E ': celiac, try it. I have to do it imposed a stop to my hectic life and always in a hurry, I waited patiently for the yeast was ready, I freshened in the night or early morning sacrificing a bit 'of my already insufficient sleep, I waited twelve days before eating the bread of my dreams ... Today, after sleeping only five hours I came to work bringing in the flavor, appearance and scent of that wonderful bread crust, and above all, oh yes, especially the voice of my daughter as I left I cried Mom, there's more of that fantastic bread last night?




What to say? Thanks ... Thanks to Olga and Vale, with their post and enthusiasm I have unwittingly convinced her to try. Now I've found out who it leaves more ... I have experience of all, preparing perhaps to some disappointment, but as usual without letting go.





0 comments:

Post a Comment