Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How Much Are Disneyland Tickets Through Aaa

Better late than never ... un'imbranata and a thousand apologies!


no prescription Tonight ... tonight I have to admit publicly to be a landslide, and confess to have received this award (uditeudite) and the seventh of December that he understood to have received only today! In my defense two things: the fact that I opened my blog for a little over a month and I was a fish out of water (not that it is now much more experienced ... yet I could not, for example, as I will put a picture on the blog title, and I begin to lose hope .,.......) and the fact that I always read it too in a hurry, because of my hectic life and my little free time to devote to these things.
But since it is never too late and it is better late than never, I thank Felix first that made me a great honor to turning around this award, and then it is the custom around in my turn, to people who though I virtually learned in these three months (only three !?... seems to have always been a blogger whose blog I go on those !!!), very often, although not as often comment on it (for lack of time ), those of us who made the gluten-free cooking a fun challenge, those who just like me without a reason. Should I then turn it all the blogs that I follow! But since a choice must be made, ten people around him:

Vale, who had already shot Olga, but I can not girartelo too, you're one of my muses!
Francesca, with its masterpieces of sugar enchants me and jaw-dropping
Elena , clumsy?? It was me like you ...
Gaia simply talented
Anna , with its wonderful recipes and great pictures as
Anna Lisa, with whom I share love for cooking and books
Isa wonderful for animals in trouble voluntary
Sese simply women who simply love
Simonetta known thanks to a great contest and never abandoned
Zori, beautiful, good, international, always ready to experience


tonight I hope to have resolved the miss me .... Felix thanks again and good night everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment