Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mole Underarm Hurts And Red

Pizza with yeast


Benedict yeast, it seems impossible to make so much difference, yet I must admit that this is so: it changes the texture, taste changes, and then you know ... I require more relaxed pace that are good for my mood, and it makes me happy at work!

I feel so proud and sure of this yeast that I dared, for the first time in my house when you eat gluten-free, invite my dearest friends to eat my pizza. They tested me for everything, from my earliest attempts at bread that ended miserably in the trash, and in these twelve years of cooking gluten-free have seen all my more or less successful attempts of a kitchen that did not regret the gluten. With the pizza but I never dared, because even making it always felt good in my opinion that the different texture and taste that made me desist from offering to them. But it is time to turn the page ... So strong that I was still in the freezer with pizza and other gluten of the DS, I refreshed the yeast in the morning, and made with the rest (abundant, so in anticipation of making the pizzas in the last refreshment I had practically doubled LM a) a bell'impasto hard I worked by hand, and I then I divided into two large loaves and put to rise in a warm.

Ingredients: 850 grams of yeast, 400 grams of flour Mix B Schar, Bi-350 grams of flour for bread and pastries Aglut, 400 g Mix en DS, 700 ml of warm water , 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon of honey.

For the sauce: mozzarella, tomato, salt, oregano, oil ... and of course what we like, I used gorgonzola and bacon, bacon, capers and anchovies wrustel.


afternoon, the LM was already fermented (but it is now routine!) While the mixture had virtually doubled in size. So I quickly re-worked, I divided into eight loaves of about 320 grams and I put them aside in a warm cloth separated by parchment paper.



The night I lifted the cloth and I received a chorus of: "look how good we were." What force of nature ... this LM

So I stretched the dough, I topped the pizzas, I could only do very few pictures because eating and dressing bake split shot is a bit too 'complicated .... but the result, I swear, it was divine. Among the other three pats which were more than enough for two I stretched, brushed with oil, sprinkled with salt, and there I made some cakes available, the third I've cooked as it was first making a few cuts above .... the latter is coming off a nice high loaf we finished eating just five days after warming up a bit ', and it was always delicious, the bread is flat bread that the pizza had no taste, the pizza tended to break down, the board was crispy outside and well risen, the taste had nothing to envy to that of gluten pizza, the sauce it was very fitting contrast to the often ... in short, a success.








When will refer (soon) I will avoid the only mistake made: I have stretched out the dough too early (because we wanted to go to the movies and then come home to eat pizza, so I anticipated) which gave two drawbacks: the board was a bit 'annoyed and the bottom is a bit' stuck though we had put the flour. But the result was still excellent and even my husband ... Criticón



... He licked his whiskers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment