Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hypoallergenuc Lipstick

bread with yeast, the second successful experiment

Public this post especially for Joan, who honors me with great confidence and who has decided groped the adventure of sourdough.

Sunday, as the Epiphany was gone in a flash, I redid the bread using a slightly different recipe, especially firmer but not so much that you can work the dough by hand. I did not make photos of the procedure because I was not playing with the idea of \u200b\u200bpublishing, but the result was so good, the bread so beautiful, crisp and flavorful that I begged my camera to capture the event! And so I did.

Ingredients: 350 gr flour Schar Mix B, 300 Bi-Aglut for bread and pastries, 100 g Mix It DS (for a total of 750 grams of flour); 500 grams of yeast, 450 grams of water, 2 teaspoons honey 2 teaspoons and 1 / 2 of salt, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.

Procedure: Dissolve the LM in some of the water once it has cooled, add honey and oil, stir in a little 'time to the flour and more water. Eventually, the salt if you like (in Tuscany are very fond of bread without salt, which enhances the flavor of meats and dishes). The result is a soft but not soft, that you can not work the dough as bread classic but it handles well, with the help of a little 'flour. Let rise for a few hours (less than 4 hours on my dough was swollen puffy). Working again, briefly, and train with your hands what you want.
I have formed two beautiful loaves in aluminum rectangular containers, and I size and lies directly on the baking paper, on the pan in which I then cooked them, Filini of about fifteen inches and lots of little sandwiches. I have had an impact on small loaves of cross cuts and sandwiches on the crosses. Then I turned on the oven and waiting to arrive at the maximum temperature I rested the dough on the shelf, in the warmth.
I fired it all together at 250 ° C for about ten minutes, then lowered to 220 ° C by controlling mainly the smaller pieces which I then baked for half an hour after low. The two loaves instead they put us about 45 minutes, and I lowered the temperature to 200 ° C to half an hour.


The result you see ... came a harder but much bread leavened, baked in puffed visibly so that the loaves were not enough cuts, are broken as are swollen (ha !!!), gloated as the taste was excellent, with no aftertaste, extremely crisp the crust (the little sandwiches were eaten as a pleasure alone!), and the next day also without heating was always very good, albeit not as crisp and not soft.




Because it was so much a part we have eaten and I have some frozen, unfortunately I have very little time to devote to the kitchen and I have to get organized, so I always have a lot of bread to be able to put aside for when I get a chance to do it again. But for some reason gives me the idea that this time also from the freezer will be gone in a hurry!


Giovanna Slam! You'll see that ....



... you mouth-watering!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment