Thursday, January 27, 2011

Honeywell Chronotherm Cm700 Manual

-candy, and my love for Pisa


Difficult, I initially thought when I read about this contest on the blog-candy Vale. But then I said to myself: I love taking pictures, I love the city where I live, I love the recipes Pisa doc .... then why not?

then start from the picture ... the recipe is after, why not apply those already published. Will take advantage of to make one I've seen prepare (and tasted) in one of the cooking classes Antonio Malanca, great master of the kitchen and enjoy! A poem of scents and tastes ... I'm not saying even a recipe is, I must first be sure of being able to do justice to Antonio! :))

My picture instead here it is ... taken on the banks of the Arno in Pisa on a beautiful sunny day, chosen after much hesitation because of Pisa have very many good pictures. This, however, I love it especially with its unusual colors, because the Blue Palace of Pisa is one of a kind, newly restored and returned, they say, to its original color.

Pisa is beautiful, unfortunately only known for its leaning tower, wonderful though it was not pending, it must be said, in the context of an extraordinary place.
But Pisa is not just the leaning tower, is a series of charming, narrow medieval streets, is a string of beautiful squares and piazzas (Piazza dei Cavalieri is in my opinion one of the most beautiful squares in Italy), is a succession of glimpses of old, loggias, arcades, arches, Gothic or Romanesque windows, is an embankment that has nothing to envy to Florence for the beauty of the buildings while it must be said that has not even remotely comparable to the incredible bridge Ponte Vecchio. The Arno river, especially with the sun and the calm river, with old buildings that are reflected in the water for centuries, are perhaps the part I love most of Pisa. That's why I ultimately chose a picture of the Lungarno, even if the river is not seen. But recognize the magnificent Palazzo Pisani Blue roofs surrounded by palaces and colors more its classic.



I was not born in Pisa, but as I got to say, in Naples. Naples for me is my home, my family, my dialect, my roots. Pisa, however, welcomed me with open arms, thirty-six years ago. In Pisa I lived my adolescence, I went to high school, the nursing course at Pisa I lived my first love, I made friendships and enmities, I learned my first and only job, I was in Pisa Married (in the beautiful Romanesque church of San Michele degli Scalzi) with a doc Pisa, Pisa, my beautiful daughters were born. In Pisa, a university town, I took the my degree in nursing (for pure satisfaction) at the age of forty years, raising a thesis applauded about celiac disease (could it be otherwise?).

Since I was born in a place, grew up in another (Switzerland), from a more (Piedmont) and then landed here ..... understand that for me, "my land" is not exactly something clear. Maybe that's why the candy Erica initially had seemed so difficult. Then I decided: Pisa is for me the more there is to like the concept of "my land", and I love her very much. Then take part in the photo with candy, the contest with a recipe.

And since I've done all this publicity, here are some other photos of Pisa and surroundings:


della Spina church reflected in the waters of the Arno



I retoni Bocca d 'Arno


A view of the countryside, with mountains behind Pisa


Caprona The tower, with mountains devastated by a terrible fire about a year ago




The magnificent sixteenth century church of Santa Giulia


Country

The Citadel, an ancient port of Pisa


The facade one of the magnificent palaces on the river bank



Another characteristic of ancient retoni Bocca d'Arno


Lungarni I (top left of the Palace Blue)

Another view of the countryside near Pisa


.. . and representation of the wonderful friends that Pisa has given me, my dear Agnes!


PS: and Piazza dei Miracoli with its leaning tower? Well ... beautiful, but of those internet is inflated, and then saving them to you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment