Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Does F Mean Receipt

Pork fillet with mushroom cream

With the oven turned on and waiting for the result of my first experiment with the yeast (born on Christmas Day, then post it in all the way ...), anxiety but also delighted to meet my two small loaves of bread that maybe will taste horrible but they are pretty swollen without using yeast, I savor the smell of bread that is taking the place of that as good for dinner tonight, a nice tray slices of pork tenderloin topped with a good cream of porcini mushrooms. It 's an old recipe my mother, flavors that I wanted to transfer decades ago in my new family and that time I reviewed to eliminate some energy. So, this dish of fried meat, which provided the flour, now involves cooking on the grill. The taste is not so affected, but ... judging by the speed with which disappears every time I would say that a dish is very, very welcome. And like almost all my meals, fast and easy which is good. While waiting for the bread, here is the recipe.


Ingredients: 100 grams of butter, 1 / 2 onion, 100 grams of dried porcini mushrooms, 1 spoon of flour (I used the starch corn), 1 glass of white wine, 200 ml cream, Pork tenderloin thinly sliced \u200b\u200b500 g, salt and pepper.





Procedure: Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water, drain well and chop them. Brown onions in butter.


Add the sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms, salt and pepper.
Mix the flour in a glass of white wine and pour over mushrooms.


When the mixture is well absorbed, pour the cream and turn frequently. The cream should not boil, thicken just fine.


Separately, grill the slices of meat (but if you want to try the original recipe, flour them and fry). Served on a tray, cover with cream, serve warm e. .....


.... mouth-watering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment