Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Denise Milani Wallpapers Hd

Sgabei (fried dough) without gluten, yeast


When still my yeast was "immature" I did a test of bread dough that I then fried in small pieces, and had come wonderful. My daughters have asked me to repeat the experiment several times and last night I prepared a "wagon", but no more than bites sgabei type long pieces, then serving them for dinner along with sliced \u200b\u200bmeats and cheeses.

I used the bread recipe, so that the dough I made two beautiful loaves advanced swollen and tasty.





Ingredients: 350 gr flour Schar Mix B, 300 Bi-Aglut for bread and pastries, 100 g Mix It DS (for a total of 750 grams of flour), 500 g yeast, 450 grams of water, 2 teaspoons honey 2 teaspoons and 1 / 2 of salt, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.


Procedure: Dissolve the yeast in the amount of water, add honey, then add the flour, the remaining water and last oil and salt. Working by hand (or dough) and then to mix the dough balls that are placed at the rise in warm place (I put them in the oven) for a few hours (after my three hours were ready).
Roll out the dough, with the help of a little 'flour, in a thin but not too much (say 1 cm poor), cut into pieces of about 5x15 cm (but it is personal, I wanted reproduce the sgabei which are narrow and long) and fry in sunflower oil, abundant and very hot, until golden brown.


must inflate during frying, and be empty inside.



Lay on paper towels, season with salt and serve ...



... and pleasure!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment