Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Combinations Formula Calculator

Telling therapy

long silence, because I had nothing to say. I gave up many important things, first of all, the death of Monicelli. The meaning of his death. But no matter, I wrote about him in my diary and it was enough. Today resume therapy at the moment.

This winter, as well as a great love of those stories that my grandmother and I hope the person for you, is giving me a lot more skepticism. I write a thesis of cultural journalism with brain bounces and swerves, and his eyes do not want and can not remain fixed on one point, and dance and mingle. And loop this song which is tied to the memory of a few days ago, when on my bed at home crying like a fool because I had to return home out of pure necessity and that I knew awaited me sad days. And all the anguish in these meeting notes, and so concentrated harpies verdena rockets of distress for the ears. This time I'm managing my bad.

Today happened to me this thing, and I was pissed off. I call the type of community service and told me that I was selected, etc., but that should ask me questions. He asks me if I can go home tomorrow. I say they are not in Rome. Oh, and where are you? - A Palermo - Why? - Look, I had some 'problems at home - What? What an asshole, I think. -C 'is my grandmother who is ill and in hospital - Ah, so sorry, you're down to your grandmother? And your mother and father then we are doing? -Excuse me? -I mean, if you go down because your grandmother is sick, then they will be hurt when your parents what you do? If you must begin to be absent tell me that this place we give to another person.
Silence. What do you answer in such cases? -Excuse me, do not think it's his business. However when you start the civil service? The first-March. -Well, then I'll be there March 1. If considered appropriate then discarded because they imagine that too many absences will go ahead. Goodbye. A Roman
fuck, one of those who at death will be just like a dog and that his life has not grown any relationship, a poor man without friends and without direction, one that his wife has it but rather go to hell. So we have to go back to Rome.

I told my grandmother that I'll return here, the I said not to worry, I will not leave anyone. I found this boy, his grandmother. You know, I just found it by chance, in a futile day at the bar of Wisdom. But Palermo is to know? He was sweating and had a red shirt. Did not give confidence to anyone, it was so. A day at the Basilica of Maxentius was jealous because I wanted to close the show during the Festival of Literature, I wanted to close and he was sitting next to my friend. Then I realized that I liked. I was glad to see him and kept asking him. Then one day in Palermo I was really down in the dumps and did not want to see anybody but him. Then we went to the old village had organized a strange thing on the bus, such as a concert with the drums but we did not like so I was excited and I just took it around forever. Then we went on the lawn of the Mansion and he told me a lot of things. You know my grandmother before I was always talking about his past and I, that I reworked with him in a series of psychiatric sessions ridiculous, now its been a while 'hate him. I wish it had a past. I would like to be me all along.
Castelbuono Then I remember where I met people from my past and this time I closed all accounts. Grandma, he was looking for me, called me and I was looking for. August 5 he wanted me to have a lot of good in my opinion. I'm in love for a while 'for months now and I'm happy grandmother happy. Just a little 'disoriented. I've always grandmother, and certainly I'll be back.
I'll tell you everything, but do not close your eyes.
Listen, you know it's for her birthday I cooked squid stuffed with the recipe that you gave me? Grandma, you have lots of recipes for me. Grandma hear me? Here, I said that you still have a lot of recipes for me. She opens her eyes and smiles with his eyes.
The story that we are in Rome and Ida Anna Dani, I tell her I've known people that makes me feel good. Yes, but I get back. Quiet. I know that my mother is alone, that my brother is gone. I'm going.

then falls asleep and dreams. She talks in her sleep. Mutters something that you do not understand. Then clearly articulates the words, 'the sauce is ready'. And I can not help but smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment