Saturday, February 26, 2011

Seizures And Fibromyalgia

Pain

I returned today from the mountain and was about to happy to publish a post with my pictures of skiing ... then my husband called me on TV gravely.



News that I was afraid to hear sooner or later. I did not want.



They found Yara. Indeed, his body in an advanced state of decomposition. And my mother's heart bleeds.





What can I say ... just that I feel a sharp pain. And if I feel so strong ... I dare not even think about what they feel their parents. If I think of my daughters and the risks they face every day just to be young, fresh, beautiful ... I feel a hand shake strong stomach. And 'that can not be protected forever. You do it when they are small, and even then you can still do so in every moment of their and your life. Then they grow, are no longer yours, belong to the world and rightly so, and every time you delay, every time you do not answer the phone, every time you do not know for sure where and with who I am, back to shake that hand. You're only happy when you are close. Nor.



What you will be successful Yara ... how much fear you have, what you hoped for someone to save?



I envy those who have faith in this moment, and find answers that I find.



28/02/2011

answer here to all those who have commented or comment on this post.

I wrote a few words of my project, without thinking about anything except to externalize what I felt. I could say more, but I might have added nothing essential ... Tinny says and then as I believe that now only a pious silence that unfortunately there will be due to this dignified family and her agony. Unfortunately, the jackals biting taste with the news and disclosing to every small detail will not fail, because (as unfortunately) are a lot of people who want to know these details. I just hope they find the culprit and despite my lack of confidence in the Italian justice system will I still want to believe that the proper punishment.


I know that is useless but a sign of mourning after the publication of reference prepared in the mountains ... because fortunately or unfortunately, life goes on, and I hope that the parents of Yara is to find the other children and for themselves the strength to stand up and return to live. What now seems impossible for them to an incurable disease because sooner or later you give up, and you also make a reason for an accident that takes you away a child ... but as you can have a reason for what happened to that poor girl? My mother's heart continues to bleed ... and will do always, for her, Sarah, and all the violence that the world reserves to our daughters and women in general.



0 comments:

Post a Comment