Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Combo Lsc-24082k Driver Free

Pork cooked in a glass against the sadness

Ultime 025 I often take away the sadness' appetite, but it gives me a craving crowds of sweetness. As already mentioned I love desserts, I know that childhood and delicacy. So Sunday was invited to lunch and pledged to bring the dessert, based on what I had in the fridge and my mood bruised I trawled through my cookbooks, I found all too difficult or impossible to do due to lack of ingredients, and in the end I did my own thing, filling eight glasses with what inspired me at the moment. Look and taste like them very much and I do not know how to call them, maybe glasses with mascarpone cream and chocolate, whatever ... against the sadness it would take much more, but a delight in my mouth a little 'help.

Ultime 024

8 glasses Ingredients: 500 grams of mascarpone, 3 fresh eggs, 4 tablespoons sugar + 2 for the cream, biscuits or cake pan ( I did not want to make biscuits or sponge cake, I have since crumbled three snacks:)) of Magdalena Schar), some square of dark chocolate (I used the Swiss Esselunga), rum, cream mount 400 ml. I used water glasses.

Procedure: mount the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt. Working long the egg whites with sugar, very fluffy and puffy and when to add spoonfuls of mascarpone and beat again. Mix the egg whites with a rotary movement from the bottom up so they will not dismount.

Divide into two parts cream. Dissolve in water bath or microwave the chocolate, let it cool a bit ', then pour in one of the two parts of cream while stirring, and to mix well.

Install the cream with a little 'sugar.

Break a couple of chocolate squares.

Crumble cookies or make discs of sponge cake and cover the bottom of the glasses. Sprinkle with a little rum. Make a layer of mascarpone cream, then another layer of biscuits or cake pan (this time I did not wet), then a layer of cream with chocolate and top with whipped cream and some chocolate shavings. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve, and .... drowning their sorrow.

Ultime 013

0 comments:

Post a Comment