Friday, March 4, 2011

Brown Start Of Period

premium cakes to bullseye

.jpeg 347



why one would call beef eye .... when I think makes me a little 'sense. Perhaps simply because the classic, round, somewhat reminiscent of 'form in the egg in a pan, called a bull's eye ... Anyway, I'm so good and easy to do.


One time I made them think a bit like 'all, shortbread plain, partly full and partly perforated, full jam on the part resting on perforated, and then in the oven .... where the boiling jam came out and dirtied the pastry, making everything more than a bit 'rubbery ..............

Then I took a course in pastry. The teachers were young confectioners dell'Ipercoop, likeable, cheerful and full of fantasy. I could taste almost anything but I followed with great pleasure that I still learn tricks were very helpful (not to mention the recipe for the cupcakes
which was enough change to get a great meal!), including the fact that to get perfect and beautiful cookies with bull's eye.


Then, starting from the base of the pastry recipe, found here . It is laid out the pastry between two sheets of parchment paper and cut with cookie cutters by an equal amount of filled shapes and forms holes (the center hole is made with small ramekins).


are cooked briefly in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until golden brown

It covers the full with jam or nutella


part is pierced with sprinkles powdered sugar and supports, making it fit well on the full


... et voila! I'm not cute?? And as always ...


Leccatevi mustache!

0 comments:

Post a Comment