Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wedding Koozie Hunting Quotes

A very welcome


How can we deny that an award does a huge favor? A little 'less commitment involved .... but is the least, to thank Paola blog "Eat ... gluten-free ".

The rules of this stylish prize:

1 - To thank those who have it won, and I do it again here after having done so on his blog. Easy.

2 - say seven things about himself ... oh, a little 'less easy. But I'll try.

3 - Pass the award to ten other people. And for me this is really the most difficult, because for one reason or another I pass it to all the blogs I follow ... each one of them taught me something, those gluten-free cooking to those who speak of animals or faith or fashion houses or creations of different ... so in the end this decision does not take them, I dedicate this award to all of you who read and I read, to those who do not, who does it every so often or a lot, those who know, who do not. You are all very important to me, and all worthy of not one but dozens of awards.

There remains the matter of the seven things about me .... Ouch.

1. I shoulder a half century of life, more than a year ... but the enthusiasm I feel for the things around me, for my joy of living, for my curiosity ... I sometimes wonder if instead of 51 years I do not yet have 15 ... then unfortunately wrinkles and identity card, I remove the illusion: ((

2. I really love my job, even though about a year and a half ago I decided, for reasons too complicated to explain here, to leave the place I thought to work until the day (farther) the pension, and still suffer. Changing a department I'm kind of job that I loved, and I cried for months. But over time I found my serenity, and the desire to give something good to my current department, that does not give me the same satisfaction, but that still makes me feel very good ... I love that I can establish the relationship with patients, I'm happy when I see them heal, and suffer terribly from seeing too many young people suffering from serious illnesses. I often feel unhappy and powerless in the face of suffering.

3. I would be given more powers, which I have not. Especially to clear suffering. But after all this is part of step 2.

4. I love the sea and the mountains in the exact same size. Walking on wet sand or take a path through the woods, hold your breath in front of the evolution of a dolphin on the horizon or seeing a deer peeking behind a tree to give me strong emotions, and swim in the clear waters or skiing in the silence I give the same number.

5. I'm lazy and disorganized, stubborn and proud, and I try to be fifty years to correct these defects. Not very successful.

6. I put my family above all else. I know it's trite, but for me there is nothing more precious.

7. I deeply believe in friendship, despite many disappointments.

8. I love cats, I have two now, my beautiful jet-black Minou Tishy of seven years, a few days when he came into my house, a tiny, almost dying, and I pulled up with a bottle. Today it has about four and a half months and is a beautiful and lively tabby kitten.

9. ... But it had to be seven?!?

After all, it was so complicated! :))

Thanks again, Paul, and good Sunday to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment